· Building high-performing teams with cultures of openness and collaboration
· Coaching emerging leaders on personal growth and organizational effectiveness
· Transforming high-tension conflicts into collaborative partnerships
· Developing content and marketing materials for training organizations
· Using relationship-based negotiations to secure seven-figure deals
Deborah is a certified Radical Collaboration trainer who has also trained in The Human Element in Business, The Human Element in Leadership, Conscious Negotiations, and Radical Collaboration for Women. She leverages this work together with the principles of Green Zone Thinking to help individuals and teams resolve conflict, facilitate collaborative relationships, and ensure fruitful negotiations.
Deborah’s business experience spans more than two decades, largely in the marketing world, working with such brands as Google, Mattel, Proactiv, NortonLifeLock and Intuit, as well as with emerging companies. She has also collaborated on projects with many celebrities, including Jay Leno, Judith Light, Joe Montana, Richard Simmons and Olivia Newton-John.
In the non-profit world, Deborah has been a facilitator at Challenge Day experiential programs, to end bullying and create communities of compassion in schools. She also has developed and led in-school trainings to improve self-esteem and graduation rates with United Way’s Alcance. Additionally, she is as an expert advisor to social entrepreneurs with The Gratitude Network, an organization that has benefited more then 40 million underserved young people worldwide.