All of our initiatives focus on developing Green Zone cultures characterized by trust, emotional commitment and collaboration.
Trust - Trust is the necessary precondition upon which everything else depends. High trust environments invite open, honest communication. They support people in talking to each other instead of about
each other and having difficult conversations in support of being more effective at work. High trust environments create an interpersonal safety zone, a green zone, that inspires higher levels of accountability,
creativity and innovation. Becoming more trustworthy increases personal influence, builds loyalty and enhances personal reputation and influence.
Emotional Commitment - This is where passion, energy and enthusiasm come from. When people are emotionally committed to the work and to the team, they are unstoppable. They turn obstacles into opportunities and
take great pride in their work. They care about their work and each other. The opposite of emotional commitment is not logical reasoning, it is emotional detachment, disengagement and apathy.
Collaboration - Organizations live or die on relationships. Strong collaborative skills leverage the effectiveness of all relationships and environments. Maintaining a Green Zone attitude is the single most important
thing people can do to increase their effectiveness, particularly during challenging times.
Our programs are built on a solid foundation of principles, theory and practice
- Principles - for creating continuous, positive change
- Theory - a simple framework for understanding human behavior and motivation
- Practice - experiences to help you align your thinking, feeling, and actions
One size does not fit all
- We offer highly personal and intensive training experiences
- We embed our workshops within other programs
- We adapt our offerings to meet customized needs
- We offer longer emersion programs by arrangement
- We offer shorter informational presentations about our work
- We partner with associates around the globe to offer our programs
A three-day workshop for building effective relationship skills.
Green Zone Leadership: Leading with Social Intelligence
This three-day workshop is for emerging leaders, managers and high potentials who seek to become more effective at leading, motivating and inspiring the human element at work.
Developing the capacity to have direct, honest and respectful conversations that convey both content and intention.
The Human Element
An integrated approach to building a better business by focusing on people first.
Supportively challenge individual team members to understand themselves, build trust with colleagues and learn a model for collaborative problem solving.
Participant and Supervisor Reported Outcomes:
- Accepts responsibility for both the pain and the joy in their life
- Feels centered and personally powerful
- Perceives reality in the world
- Is not easily threatened
- Does not trigger survival instincts in others
- Sees others as partners or opponents, not enemies
- Is open and purposeful about their intentions
- Can be hard on problems and soft on people
- Treats others with respect
- Seeks solutions rather than blame or shame
- Wants to understand others’ point of view
- Values own point of view
- Wants everyone to win, including self
- Cares about impact on others
- Is open to influence by others
- Maintains standards of personal honor regardless of strong feelings
- Sees the value of letting go and forgiveness
- Seeks excellence rather than beating someone
- Acts out of values, principals, and reason
- Communicates a base-line caring attitude
- Is skillful in dealing with conflict
- Does not use force or violence
- Accepts conflict as a natural part of the human experience
- Is open to feedback
- Learns from mistakes